- April - Attend UCAS Regional Convention
- April - Student Finance Assembly
- June - Centigrade on-line questionnair that provides information on suitable courses and Universities
- July - Small group feedback of Centigrade results
- September - Higher Education Evening for students and parents
- September - Writing a Personal Statement workshop
- Oct - Dec - Individual support for students completing UCAS application
- March - Student Finance workshop
- April - May - Individual support for students completing Student Finance application
Throughout this process Mr Telfer and Miss Knight are available for personal consultations with students. If you are a parent please telephone to make an appointment.
University taster days, open days, courses, summer schools and lectures are all made available to students throughout the Sixth Form.
If you are, click on the link to see all the apprenticeships advertised in London in the last 5 days. The link automatically updates, so check it regularly.
If you are thinking of applying for an apprenticeship, please have a chat with Sarah Stocking or Mr Telfer (both based in the Sixth Form centre) about how to put together an excellent application. Workshops on how to make a great profile on the National Apprenticeship Service website, how to put together a winning CV and how to write an application form that will got you noticed will start after February half term. You will be notified on the workshop dates by tutors.
If you can't find what you are looking for, please have a chat with Sarah Stocking, Mr Telfer or Mrs K Palmer (all based in the Sixth Form centre)
Student Finance England have released a range of resources to help students understand the finances of university.
*** The Student Finance Package for 2013/14 - outlines how much money each student can expect to have in their pocket each year whilst at uni
*** Repaying Student Loans - outlines how much money each student can expect to pay back each month once they leave uni and earn over £21,000
The Student Finance Calculator - gives you an estimate of the financial support you could receive
For information about studying outside of the United Kingdom, including issues of finance take a look at the Student World Interactive Magazine
Higher Education Evening
Here are the presentations from the Higher Education evening. If you have any questions please contact either:
Mrs Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Telfer email@example.com